Saturday 31 March 2012

INTERVIEW QUESTIONS PART 2..

Since seeing the Quentin Jones' short film, Naked with Paint. I have rethought as to how I am going to film and portray my interview questions. 
As I have decided not to have myself in the video doing the make up whilst interviewing the model, I want to put a voice over on to the video of the model saying how he feels when he is wearing make up instead of me asking the questions and then the model answering, as I feel this could be a bit boring and may drag on for two long. This will not include the model saying these answers in the video, it will just be a part of the sound to the film.


Film: Bridget Jones' Diary

clip walking over bridge...



This part of the film involves the actress walking along the bridge thinking to herself. The audience can hear what she is thinking, and these thoughts are also suggested through bodily gestures and facial expressions. This is the technique I am wanting to use for the audience and for the actions of the model to match the thoughts/ voice over of the model.

No comments:

Post a Comment