Saturday 24 March 2012

BLUE.


I've decided that I definitely want to use blue eyeshadow in my styling as it is bright (something which is mentioned in the book) and a colour to which younger children are attracted to. It will also stand out from the black background.



Both of the images above have similar make up styling, featuring blue eye shadow which reaches up to the brow and the inner and outer of the brow. I like this look and would be suitable for my designs, as it is thickly applied and not usually wear eye shadow of this colour is applied, showing that the child doesn't know exactly where to put it.


Even though the make up is not blue, I like the way the eye shadow has been applied, just along and above the crease of the eye. This would also be suitable for my styling as it could also suggest that the boy doesn't know where the eye shadow goes reflecting his age.

No comments:

Post a Comment