Thursday 22 March 2012

TEST SHOOTS..

I practiced the styling on my model, and this is the outcome...







Im really happy with the outcome of my test shoots, this is definitely the look I will be using for my video. I think the styling looks better with the hat as it hides the short hair. In the novel Dennis puts a wig on when he dresses as a girl, however I liked the idea of a hat.


Pale foundation- brighter colours stand out, Dennis unaware of skintone
pink blusher- thickly applies- fits in with drag styling, and new to make up
blue eyeshadow- stands out, on trend
red lipstick- smudged to show he doesn't know where to exactly put it. on trend
Blue nails- matches eyeshadow
rings- costume jewellery to emphasise he's dressing up
Fur shawl with summer dress- mix and match, again not aware of styling, shows young age
Flower dress- mentioned in the novel
hat- models hair blends in to the background, the hat stands out.
Pink flowers on the hat- feminine 

No comments:

Post a Comment