Saturday 31 March 2012

BLOG: Confessions of A Female Drag Queen








These are all images which I sourced from Confessions of a female drag queen's blog. The blog links to my work as I am dressing a boy in women's clothing. Even though this blogger is female she likes the trend of drag which is shown through her images. All the above images stood out to me the most by bright colours and the OTT fashion styles.
This blog brought to my attention that I need make it clear to the audience that the model is a boy, as the model I will be using is quite feminine. (Pictures of the model are in my Models.. post)
Some ideas to capture this are..
* Dress the model so it is clear that he is flat chested
* Style the hair which could be for both sexes e.i. short hair with a swept side fringe

No comments:

Post a Comment