Saturday 3 March 2012

INTERVIEW QUESTIONS..2


Does it bother you that I am putting make up on you?
How do you feel when you are wearing make up? Excited? Self-conscious?
Do you think make up is designed for both genders?
Can you leave the house without any make up on?
What make up do you generally wear on a day to day basis?


How do you feel being dressed in women’s clothes?
Do you feel liberated?
How would you describe your fashion style?
Do you ever wear make up?
For Fancy dress? Or on a day to day basis?
Do you dress in women’s clothing?
Do you prefer the more feminine look? Or do they just fit better?


Are you shy about the way you prefer to look?
Do you feel more confident when you dress in this way?
Do you use make up to perfect yourself?
Do you use make up to hide imperfections such as bad skin complexion?

When did you first start wearing make up?
Why did you start wearing make up?

These questions are quite varied and I will need to make a small selection. 
I like this idea of making the video look like an interview, but I'm still not sure how I will go about it yet. At this point I feel I have a lot to think about. I may even end up scrapping these questions and making new ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment