Friday 10 February 2012

AUDIENCE..

I think that there is a wide range of people to which this advert will be targeted towards. I am mainly going to look further in to the target market's area of work, People with hobbies and interests. I want to expand upon these areas further than in my project proposal in order for me to create the right look. 
This will include:


* Fashion lovers
* Drag Queens
* short film fanatics
* Dance
* Theatre performances 


I believe that this area has a major impact on whether something works or not. As most people tend to do things because they have an interest in it, as apposed to doing something that their age implies they should do.


Fashion lovers:


I want the styling to appeal to todays society and fashion of today, as I feel as a viral advert this is a factor which will immediately grab the attention of the viewers. Fashion plays an important part in everyones life, and more people are are becoming interested in what fashion is.


Drag Queens:


Researching in to Drag Queens will help me to see what the similarities are between acts which will provide me with enough information to create my own styling. I also feel that Drag Queens will be a main target audience, as they perform comedy acts dressed as women, which has some resemblance to what I aim to create.


Short Film fanatics:


Essentially I am creating a short film which will be aired virally. They may not necessarily be interested in the dance theatre production, but they will be attracted to the viral advert which is advertising it.


Dance:


This is an area which will interested in what the advert is promoting as apposed to the the viral advert itself. I am thinking about including something to do with dance within the video. However, this is something that I will look further in to at a later date.


Theatre Performance:


Those interested in this area of art will definitely be interested in what the advert is promoting. They too should be interested in the viral advert as it will feature a model performing a piece of art.

No comments:

Post a Comment