Wednesday 15 February 2012

PLANNING..

In January I placed a few adverts for a camera operator to shoot my project. I placed adverts on the Solent Portal, Facebook and got my friends to ask around. Luckily I received a few responds pretty quickly. My friend from home wants to get in to this business and thought my project would be a great way to showcase his work and to get further in to the business, and hopefully go to university.

As the person who was going to shoot my film lives in Hertfordshire, I decided to base my project here, as this to too my hometown. My friend's Dad has a studio in the basement of their house and is allowing me to use this space for free, which is great and handy as it is down the road from where I live, and as I have booked to shoot my film over the Easter period this is where I will be situated for the majority of the break.

No comments:

Post a Comment