Friday 17 February 2012

MODELS..

This week was the start of finding a model for my project. Finding the right model for my project wasn't too difficult, as i had an image in my head as to how i wanted and needed them to look... Boyish, feminine and innocent in order to reflect a 12 year old boy, Dennis. He also needed to perform Contemporary Dance which was proving to be difficult to find. I scouted for models mainly on model mayhem and there were a few which fitted the bill,  but i still wasn't too sure.


These are two models from Model Mayhem which were suitable fitted the criteria but i felt there was something missing in the way they looked. I didn't get excited enough to want to use them.





FATE.?>


One day on my boyfriend's Facebook, new image uploads appeared on his newsfeed, and there he was.. the perfect model.


MEET> George Foster


Age:23
Figure: slim
Characteristics: all of the above
Career: Dance and Theatre performance 
> Contemporary Dance 
> Works at the Pineapple Studios in London



<Shoot for Toni and Guy>






After seeing all of his photographs, and after speaking with him I decided I wanted to meet him first before making any final decisions. This meeting went great, he was shy, yet bubbly and he had a great passion for what he does and with his interests.
As he had travelled all the way here from Kent, I used this to my benefit and got him to model for me for some other shoots I was doing at the time. This also allowed me to see how he would be when filming my FMP. As expected he was great, professional and dedicated. After the shoots were finished we discussed when, where and what I expected and wanted for my FMP filming. He gave me some great imput and advice which I will hopefully carry through to my FMP outcome. The best advice was to make my film stop motion, which I will be looking further into later.











No comments:

Post a Comment