Sunday 1 April 2012

STOP MOTION ADVERT..






Evian have created an advert which features stop motion. The more current media related means I am finding with this technique is making me think that this is a great technique to use for my video. It shows that the society of today will be attracted to it, as they are already seeing such adverts in the media, it also suggests that my video will be current and attract today's viewers.
Like the planning of my video, this advert has a light hearted and funny vibe to it, making the stop motion fit in well.
This advert has used both moving and still imagery of this technique, as the people are being film, and the t shirts are the still imagery made to look as though they are moving.


My friend shared a link with me on facebook to this advert, and I thought it was great for my work. This too shows how current it is as it is being virally spread.

No comments:

Post a Comment