Wednesday 25 April 2012

EDITING FOOTAGE..

Firstly, I was unaware as to how to use iMovie, so it took me a good 4hours to teach myself. I mainly used Youtube as a way to learn but they weren't much help, so most of it was just trial and area.
I then realised that I had iMove 6 which doesn't have many effects. I tried to download a better version but my mac was not compatible. So instead I used my friends mac who had the software, but the footage I had already edited wouldn't upload to this version of the software. All I wanted to do was speed up the last section of my video. I spent over half a day trying to this and failed miserably. Because of this I had to change my editing idea, and carry on with the stop motion effect, which I think might actually look better than my original idea, as it creates a coherency to the
I was amazed as to how long it actually took to edit out the footage I didn't want. It took me a whole day to get a 1.30 hours to just less than 3 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment