Sunday 15 April 2012

IT'S PERSONAL..

Due to personal events I had to postpone the shooting of my film which lead to me not being able to use the cameraman nor the studio I booked out, which set me back quite badly. I also didn't have frequent use of the internet either so I felt I was really behind on my work, which I really started to panic about. Luckily I feel I have dedicated enough time so far since this to almost get myself back on track. Instead I will have to film the video myself as I am finding it hard to get hold of someone else to do it. This could be quite interesting and difficult as I have never used a video camera before. This has made me wish that I had previously learnt how to use a camera and test shot my footage before hand, in case I couldn't rely on someone else.
Not only did I lose my camera operator, and the studio, my chosen model couldn't  shoot until a few weeks later, meaning there being less time to edit my work.
Originally we planned to shoot  April 2nd, we have now booked a date April 20th and 21st.
As I am unable to get studio space, I have purchased a 5 metre by 3 metre black piece of material which I will pin to my living room wall, and use this as my studio. Luckily, I can get hold of a lighting kit and tripod from the university to take out.

No comments:

Post a Comment