Wednesday 18 April 2012

SCRIPT..

This is what I had my model saying as a voice over for the video. I will chose and edit from the script below to put on to the video.
I still wanted to create the idea that someone was asking him questions about how he feels when wearing make up and women's clothing, so these are all statements which answer questions. I had to make them sound like it was a 12year old replying, so I tried to keep it simple.

I feel alive
I can be somebody else
I can chose who I want to be
Its exciting
I feel myself, this is who I am
It's like dressing up but with girl's clothes
I can forget about everything else
No one recognises me and its great
I feel great
I I like make up and I like shoes and dresses
Who says I can't dress up and wear make up and dresses?
I feel myself
i love glitter
I lover sequins
I love flowers
I like the floatiness of the dress
I love the soft touch of the material on my skin
It's like a mask hiding me from the world, and its exciting
I feel free

No comments:

Post a Comment